Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fat Tap Again!

Tap is getting quite large! Here she is pictured on day 40 of her pregnancy. Approximately 3 weeks to puppy countdown!
We did some light work today, sorting the yearling ewes and lambs to decide which ones to keep for winter training, and she was brilliant. She is blooming with confidence and good health.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! She's huge. I'm sure some people on a waiting list will probably be made happy!

Anonymous said...

She's huge!!

Anonymous said...

Man! she is big. How long to go? Lordy. She must have 20 in there!

Creekside Border Collies said...

Well, I hope not 20! But 8 would be perfect - 4 girls and 4 boys please? She is huge and I have only just begun to increase her food intake - so that belly is all pups! And still 3 weeks to go!

Candace said...

Tap looks like she is carrying the puppies further back this time. Last litter she appeared to my inexperienced eyes she was carrying the puppies under her rib cage.
Love the sit!

Tuckahoe Lamb and Cattle Co. said...

Tap does look big!

Sarah Duke said...

She looks much bigger than last time! lol... I doubt 20 though... has that ever happened? The biggest litter I have ever heard of is 13 and that was a Doberman.