Another 15 or 20 minute tie almost as soon as Tap walked in the door!
Before her date, we (Fen, Tap and I) went on a walk at the Freyeburg Fairgrounds...Wow that place is huge. Just a loop around the edges took 1 hour. We met a very nice Border Collie (neutered!) and his owner out for a run. I commented on his well behaved dog and he said that he (the dog) was a great running buddy. "These dogs need a lot of exercise," he says to me, who he probably perceived as a novice BC owner, hiking in bad boots and jeans. "And training. They need some kind of job too, even if it's just silly." I nod and watch as he begins his cool down, now throwing a tennis ball for his tireless dog. This is the kind of pet home a breeder dreams of.
Hey, you want a puppy?
Just kidding everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment