Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 16 Action!

Puppies are just a little over 2 weeks old...Eyes are open and legs are beginning to work a bit better! On Friday I trimmed their sharp little claws for the first time - only #2 voiced her opinion on the matter.

Today's weights:
#1: 2 lbs, 8.5 oz
#2: 2 lbs, 8 oz
#3: 2 lbs, 10 oz
#4: 2 lbs, 12 oz
#5: 2 lbs, 15 oz
#6: 2 lbs, 4 oz

Here is a short, "action packed" video of today's "romp" around the bathroom.

2 comments:

Erin Crossman said...

They are getting so cute!!

Anonymous said...

#2 looks like a wild girl! Hmm...seems like #2 was the wild one of the last litter too. And the Pat x Glen '06 litter. :-)

They are starting to look like dogs now! I will admit though--I can't tell #1, #4, and #5 apart.