But then, I discovered where #4 was sleeping. And it turns out it is quite the favorite spot.
Hint - turn down the volume so you don't hear my squeaky puppy voice!
Puppies had breakfast this morning. Same beef/goat yogurt with a tiny piece of beef liver and an equally small piece of beef lung. Oh and I threw one of the "mini" eggs that we are getting from our new hens, into the mixture.
It took them a while to "wake up" but after several cups of coffee, they tucked right into their meal.
They went straight back to bed - on the big kids bed, under the chair, in a golf shoe...
Post Trail Run.
Puppies out while I organize their outdoor pen for the day (and wash the floor - again!)
All the puppies we've had are very drawn to John's smelly shoes...
And my smelly running socks, LOL.
Family Coma.






No comments:
Post a Comment