SSSSSSOOOOOOOO....I learn of it on this blog, like everyone else. The FATHER should be the FIRST to know. I would like to know I have a reason for my pacing. I think tonights the night, My mom says Tues. I will keep checking to see how you are doing Tap dear. Your first love, Chip Daddy
Cait here. Trim, ask for paper, clothing, sweaters, blankets, towels and telephone books. Trust me --- you will want to rip up those telephone books over the coming hours. It will be worth the effort.
Hey Chip! Thank your lucky stars that you are just pacing. Try pacing with big contractions, Mister.
Well the full moon theory is out. As I am fairly certain she can not hold out until mid April for the next full moon. My guess is Thursday/Friday only because she is a first timer? Truly clueless about lactating dogs! Just sign me... Breathless with anticipation! Remember to breathe Tap. Candace
3 comments:
SSSSSSOOOOOOOO....I learn of it on this blog, like everyone else. The FATHER should be the FIRST to know. I would like to know I have a reason for my pacing. I think tonights the night, My mom says Tues. I will keep checking to see how you are doing Tap dear. Your first love, Chip Daddy
Cait here. Trim, ask for paper, clothing, sweaters, blankets, towels and telephone books. Trust me --- you will want to rip up those telephone books over the coming hours. It will be worth the effort.
Hey Chip! Thank your lucky stars that you are just pacing. Try pacing with big contractions, Mister.
Well the full moon theory is out. As I am fairly certain she can not hold out until mid April for the next full moon.
My guess is Thursday/Friday only because she is a first timer? Truly clueless about lactating dogs!
Just sign me...
Breathless with anticipation! Remember to breathe Tap.
Candace
Post a Comment