Monday, March 24, 2008

Puppy #1 !

9:59 pm - female, traditionally marked. Tap is doing an excellent job getting her all cleaned up. She seemed awfully surprised at first - for about a nanosecond...It's amazing to watch the mothering instinct at work. She's her momma's daughter all right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been religously checking all day --haha, but my Mom had to call and tell me the first one has been born, I stopped looking!

I'm writing a lab report --this is good luck, right? Maybe I'll get an A...(ha, not if I keep checking the blog.)

I would like a traditionally marked girl. : ) I would probably like the next puppy too. And the one after that.

Anonymous said...

Very Cool...nice going... tell Tap we're thinking about her down here.....

Tuckahoe Lamb and Cattle Co. said...

Wonderful news Tap! Hope all goes well and the rest of the puppies come smoothly! I've also been checking all day.