Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Promised Pics - Mix up corrected!

Of course, they aren't as good as the ones I took (and deleted) yesterday! I am still having a hard time with #4 and #5 - I need to start photographing them in numerical order so I can tell the difference between those two afterwards!
Puppy #1 (female): weight today 1 lb. 2 oz.

Puppy #2 (female): Weight today 1 lb. 3 oz.


Puppy #3 (male): Weight today 1 lb. 4 oz.

Puppy #4 (male): Weight today 1 lb. 4 oz.

Puppy #5 (male): Weight today 1 lb. 4 oz. (yes these 3 boys were the same weight today!)

Puppy #6 (male): Weight today 14.5 oz.

I also have some cute ones of the "race to the milk bar" but for some reason my Internet connection is really slow tonight so will skip the upload until tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwness!!!! The pictures are awesome!

Are #2 and #3 mixed up?

Sarah Duke said...

Yep I would agree, #2 and #3 do seemed mixed up. I didn't catch it though till after reading the comment. Grace, been studying the photos much? ;)

Creekside Border Collies said...

Sheesh! Seems I am having a hard time with 2&3 let alone 4&5! They are like 2 sets of twins! OK, so I fixed it - what cued you Grace? the pefectly symmetrical face? :)
The last litter didn't have any clones like this one does!
BTW Grace - don't forget to take lots of pics and video of Click and Fynn this weekend!