...And Puppy #2 and #3 today (Tuesday) have opened their eyes (just a bit!)
Sorry for the delay in posting - my internet went down last night and after hours on the phone with the sympatico dude (from Bangladesh, no doubt) he convinced me my router had died and proceeded to sell me a new one, which I am not even sure will work with my Vonage phone...Oh well. I guess I'll find out when I get it.
Weights Monday:
#1: 1lb 12 oz
#2: 1lb 12.5 oz
#3: 1 lb 14 oz
#4: 1 lb 14.5 oz
#5: 2 lbs !!!
#6: 1 1/2 lbs. (See, I told you he would catch up!)
And now for another edge of your seat video...Please excuse the darkness - I didn't want to put on the bright overhead lights and used my camera's nightshot feature. Looks like a spotlight was lit up, but really there isn't.
2 comments:
Awwwww - #3 with the little foot scratching......SO cute!!! What a great face he has!
What a good looking group! Hard to believe they are 10 days old already...
What a bunch of cute drunks!!
Post a Comment