10:56 AM - Black and white male, traditionally marked, wide blaze, 3/4 collar. Tap's getting tired, she was not as quick to clean this little guy off, but all are doing well. I am not sure that there is another - I *think* I still feel a bump on her left side, but hard to tell since that's the side she's lying on. Panting...Because it's warm in the puppy room or because there is another on the way....?
So far, not enough girls to go around, though...
2 comments:
Tap just likes torturing people with not enough girlies. Though, if they're like Reef and Fen, maybe two is a good number! My girl is currently being pushy and sticking her nose in my face and not going away...don't think she wants me to look at puppies...no worries there!
lol Tracy, can you imagine Reef x2?!?! You'd never study again. I like boys very much :o)
Post a Comment