Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whoops

So I took some GREAT photos today, posed each puppy carefully with a toy, made sure the lighting was just so...And then accidentally hit delete and poof - they are gone. Sorry folks! Tomorrow...

For today, the only update I can give you is their weights:
Puppy #1 (female): 1 lb.
Puppy #2 (female): 1 lb. 1 oz.
Puppy #3 (male): 1 lb. 2.5 oz.
Puppy #4 (male): 1 lb. 3 oz.
Puppy #5 (male): 1 lb. 3 oz.
Puppy #6 (male): 13 oz. (gained 3 ounces since yesterday!)

Today's Early Neurological Stimulation Exercises (henceforth will be referred to as "ENS" as typing all that is too long!) met with less resistance all around, with the exception of Puppy #1 and wee little #6 who yelled a lot.

Mommy Tap is back to her hikes and enjoying herself. She is eating 3 lbs. per day right now - next week I increase her food yet again to keep up with the growing little piggies.

6 comments:

Creekside Border Collies said...

You guys are a QUIET lot! Not like the last group of puppy blog followers !!! I miss reading all the humorous comments :)

Anonymous said...

For some reason, leaving comments is a pain for me. I typically have to try it at least twice before it will work. Thus the lack of blog comments from me. :-)

Thankfully, I have not yet deleted a whole memory card of photos. The key word being "yet". I should probably get one of those memory cards that you can recover them off of even if you do delete the photos.....

I'm going to be at a trial with Click tomorrow through Sunday. Going down with Megan. Post lots of things for me to see when I get back! :-)

Sarah Duke said...

LOL I was the only posting so I felt kind of alone for awhile. I have done the dreaded deletion of all photos myself and it is oh-so-painful!

Anonymous said...

Not my puppy, so I feel silly. :) But I like #6. Don't you want to keep a boy? ; )

Erin Crossman said...

I guess I am just following along as sort of a preview to the next litter! Then I'll have more to say!! Are you keeping just a female, or one of each?

Creekside Border Collies said...

Number 6 IS a beauty. He wil be like his dad i think - small and perfect. I will only keep a girl, though - easier for me. So I am picking (again!) between #1 and #2!