Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cacophony!

Chow time...Looks innocent enough....

They are eagerly leaping into the crates to eat, but are JUST as eager to get out when they are finished!


It is ten times louder in person. Believe me!

Some pics..

I will take some better portraits this week as well. Need to do it outdoors for lighting and today it is -20 so a bit cold for a lengthy outdoor play session!

#6 Enjoying some old shoe (previously destroyed by Fen)

#3 Getting an ear wash from big Sister Fen

#3 as he sleeps with his tongue hanging out.

#3 Portrait. What a handsome dude!

#2, #6 and #5 sleeping "on" the big dog bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are loud pups. The three dogs sleeping here on the floor got up to stare at the computer.

Sarah Duke said...

#2's coat looks really cool with the way the white blends into the black, almost merle, will be neat to see what she looks like grown up. The all look so cute at this age.

Anonymous said...

Ok, who is going where? I'm dying to know! I also want to see which girlie you're keeping, since they're both gorgeous. Coin toss? I want to know which puppies I'm going to get to play with in a couple months!