Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 49 - Video and Pics

7 Weeks Old! I'm not sure I will miss the little poop machines...

I am sorry to say I failed in taking pics during the puppy testing yesterday...I just kind of forgot ! But I hope these may help you pick your favorite - and the puppy test results which all puppy parents should have received by now. They will be trying the night in crates tonight - ask me how that goes tomorrow (or not!). They did an hour after dinner and screamed! Sorry folks - may not have these pups crate trained like the last litter - but those pups had to travel by air (some very far!) so I must admit that I made more of an effort for them.
Poor Tap - in her T-shirt suit.

#5 surveying his land.

#6 and #5.
#4 (left) and #5

#4

#4
#4 inspecting Blaze's icy toes!

And.....Takeoff! Here's #3.

#3 and #5 climbing a "mountain"

#3 sampling the cold white stuff

#5 chasing #3

#1

#1

Pat and #5

Pat trying to get a game going with #2, #4 and #1

The three musketeers! Triplets #5, #1 and #4


And here is the longish video - I didn't use any music, so you could just listen and see who barks, how the react to the other dogs barking outdoors etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think each puppy in that video was trying as hard as possible to go, "Pick me!".