Today it is -27 degrees celcius. That's friggin' cold for so early in December. Spur and Kap were holding up their feet this morning, so we will have to wait for our hike until it warms up. I HATE winter!
Puppies met Spur and Blaze over the weekend (Pat and Fen already had gained admission to the puppy pen last week). Jess stayed safely in her corner in the bathroom and Kap stayed the heck away from the little monsters.
Here is the promised video from early this a.m. Sorry for the lighting. We get about 2 hours of daylight here. Naw, just kidding, but it sure feels like it!
Spur was trying desperately to get a game going! Sorry buddy - these guys have the attention span of a gnat, and the coordination of a toddler. You'll have to wait a bit.
Also they had their first duck neck this morning. Of course #5 was the first one to dive in. This litter are much faster to actually eat it. With the exception of #2 and #3, who slept through the meal service.
5 comments:
Couldn't agree with you more on the weather--UGH! And I'm sure it's warmer down here in VT.
The little growly noises while eating were just too cute! #5 certainly seems to have his priorities straight....unlike #3. Tail? Yum!
Spur is such a gentleman with the babies!
I took off the sound, as I didn't like hearing my voice!
Too late, I heard it too! :)
I don't know if I should admit that...
I thought your voice was great--as did Click. He came over and was cocking his head at the speakers. :-)
Great videos! They are getting so much like "real" puppies now!!
Post a Comment