Sunday, December 14, 2008

Portraits - Kinda

I tried posing the puppies today, but their constant movement, combined with the 3 second delay on my camera was not conducive to taking portraits! So I got some "candid" ones instead.
Pups are all eating solid food - had salmon tonight - weren't too keen on fish - just like mom. They are lapping water from a bowl and of course with all that intake I am running around constantly with my roll of paper towel and disinfectant spray (I use Benefect, all natural and safer even than baking soda). I also weighed them today although they were oozing out of the scale basket!

Puppy #1: Weight today (day 29) 4 lbs, 14 oz.

#2 (left) and #4. Weights (day 29): #2 is 4 lbs, 9 oz and #4 is 5 lbs, 3 oz.
#3: Weight (day 29) is 5 lbs, 4 oz.

Puppy #5: Weight day 29: 5 lbs, 11 oz. Still the piggy.


#6 (sorry for the lack of focus): weight day 29: 4 lbs, 10 oz.

Chow time!

As always, dessert at the Milk bar...

Blaze gets clean up duty!

A parting "Tire Biter" shot - this is #4 (left) and #5.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think for most point and shoots...if you press the button down halfway, it focuses, and then, when you want a shot you press it the rest of the way and it takes it immediately. I dunno, that's how I get around it!

They are all really, really cute. Now I can tell who looks smooth -interesting!

Anonymous said...

Tap looks so thrilled in the dessert picture. The puppies have changed so much lately.

Anonymous said...

They have changed so much in the past few days!! What a great group!

Loved the picture of #3. And #5's face--TOO cute!