They were a little nervous in the new surroundings at first, what with all the beeping, call alarms etc., but they have yet to meet a stranger! They rode the elevator and visited the residents on all floors, including the Alzheimer's unit. You may recognize a few faces from the last litter's visit!
#1
Sorry for missing #6 and #3...We split into two groups and I had the camera! But both girls were apparently well received and one resident even asked if she could keep them - BOTH of them!
After a busy afternoon (with only ONE accident, which I quickly cleaned with my Benefect spray) the pups all pottied like big kids out on the front lawn, watching the big cement trucks grumble by on their way to the construction site. Vince was on a mission - determined to cross the parking lot and we had to trot after him on several occasions!
2 comments:
Ok guess I have to go first sometime, saw this post last night and still no comments this am! What a nice thing to do for the patients and puppies! I used to take my pups, but the new management doesn't "welcome" them!Can't wait to hear about their next adventure. Sounds like this litter is following in the footsteps of the first TapXChip litter I seem to remember they were quiet . We can sure hope they turn out as well.
Very nice gesture on your part. I`m sure that the patience enjoyed the company. They all looked very contented. Such nice pictures.
Post a Comment