Video to come....But...I think...Vince is NORMAL! Except probably deaf on the right side, but he is boldly trucking around the yard, exploring and I see no difference in him compared to his siblings except for his smaller size and skewed face - which is actually becoming quite endearing. Yay Vince!
5 comments:
Glad to hear! Looking forward to the video...going through puppy blog withdrawl LOL, but no pressure :)
Yippee Vince! He's a trooper!!
Can't wait for the video. It is therapy for the soul!
If you are looking for a good active family home for Vince, I would love to be considered. I have a fairly large fenced in yard and I am at home all day long. I also have a dog (border collie mix), two cats and two daughters.
Just let me know what I must do.
Richere
I can't believe you wrote that you were going through withdrawal Zephyr I had written it last night, under the last blog entry , for some reason it never showed up. I am technologically challenged! I have new toys for the new pup, but must try to find a new AFLAC duck for Daddy Chip. He isn't a big toy dog, but he loves his ducky and it is getting pretty raggedy and it was at one time white...actually not meant to be a dog toy, it is an insurance co. give away and very irritating as it screeches aflac, AFLAC, AAAFFFFFLLLLLAAAAC! Daddy Chip doesn't know he is getting a new puppy, got him some new woolie sheep today to go with his hair sheep...maybe it will make up for the new puppy!
Awww Lynn, Chip with his screaming AFLAC duck LOL!! I think some new sheep sound like a pretty good trade off, not sure yet what to do to appease my guys, my older dog Chase is still waiting for Zephyr to go back to the breeders(eight years later) :)
Erin
Post a Comment