Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 17

I swear, they are changing by the minute!
The puppies have all hit (and surpassed, in the case of Ffat) the 3 lb. mark...Except Little #1 who is 2 lbs and change.  I had to change the scale I was using as the digital kitchen scale was too sensitive to all their wiggles!  In comes the barn scale - well disinfected, of course!

Today the bumper rail came out of the box and during my twice daily scrub-down, #1 and Ffat made it into the bedroom on their sightseeing tour. Ffat wanted to take selfies on momma's bed, but #1 got a bit leery of the very slippery wood floor and decided to admire from afar. 

Ffat never got his selfie, I guess #1 had the camera?

Gem is eating voraciously, and taking good care of herself, right down to a spa day in the mudhole, followed by a hose down. At least she didn't follow Mirk into the "Carcass wrap" treatment.

Portrait session went a bit better...Ffat was on a rampage though and would NOT sit still!

Ffat (#2)
 
Sweet girl #3
 
Small and Mighty #1
 
 Sleepy Girl #4 - her cheeks are brindling, like her grandma Tap's.
 
Blurry Ffat - always in motion (#2)
 
The lineup - Big to Little

No more bumper rails - "we're big kids now"

Ffat getting used to a lifetime of weight-watching?


No comments: