Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And....ACTION!

OK - not a lot of action, but just to show you a quick video of mom and pups on Tuesday evening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeFsfRmDp4Q

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great mom!
Tap checked the camera out pretty good! Loved the nose shot!
I would say enjoy the peace and quiet for now, in another 5 weeks they will surely be giving you a run for the money!
I know you are tired so THANK YOU for the pictures and updates!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Wow -- I was just going to stare at the photos again, but there's a video!

Thanks for putting so much effort into this --I know what a pain it is to upload things onto a computer, download onto a website...you are so quick with it though!

I love Tap. : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fiona, we too really appreciate your efforts! What a good girl Tap is. It's been such a long wait, but now that they are born, it's so worth it. :)

Lynn said...

OK< This is really all too much...there is another Chip out there, who knew! Mom is really excited that Tap has had her pups and Fiona is keeping 1. I myself REALLY need to get to work to support this little family. I am thinking I may head south as all the sheep in these parts are in barns.....too much snow here....fences are barely above the snow. I have to find a way to get through the invisible fence, HHMMmm....Well, on second thought I am thinking I wouldn't ever find a better home, sheep, I get to sleep inside, treats, girls and girls come from away to be WITH ME! So sorry Tap, but guess you are on your own, I hear Fiona is really good to you too. Chip Daddy.....oh and those cigars are awful!

Tuckahoe Lamb and Cattle Co. said...

Thanks for the video. Like Tracy, I was also going to stare at the photos again before going to bed. I think I stayed up too late last night waiting on the puppy count.