Friday, March 28, 2008

Your Fix for the Day

Puppies have been in this world for almost 4 full days and all are thriving. Everyone has gained weight - #5 and #3 were close to 1 lb. this morning and I bet they are over that mark this afternoon!

Photo Shoot
Puppy #1 (Female)

#2 (Click-face) would NOT stay still! Here's what I mean...
In the end I had to hold her to get a good photo.
Puppy #2 (Female)
Puppy #3 (Male)
Puppy #4 (Male)
Puppy #5 (Male)
And a nice one of a contented Tap and her brood...

And just to last you all through the night...A parting video:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious, perfectly precious!

# 2, this girl has places to go!
She is too young to be wanted by the FBI and camera shy.
Could it be she is a vain little girl and her hair/coat is not coifed to her liking for the camera? :-)
Ah! I guess this will get me through the night! ;-)
Perfectly adorable, they all look to be the picture of health. Their coats are gleeming and their little itty bitty bellies are full of moms milk!
This is why I do not breed dogs, they would never leave.
Fiona and Tap you are doing a fabulous job!
Thank you very much!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Ok #2 --you are surrounded by *many* people who like photography. Definitely going to have to get over that one!

#3 has it down though, I think...

I'm predicting #4 is sweet. He just looks really, really sweet.

Anonymous said...

Aww!! #2 does look like Click! Her uneven blazedness is even on the same side as Click's. :-) Send her to me for a few weeks, I'll get her over that issue with the camera. Or maybe she just wants you to take some action shots of her?

#4 looks like Fynn, and #3 is just plain good looking!

Thanks for all the fabulous pictures and video!

Tuckahoe Lamb and Cattle Co. said...

Beautiful photos! I think #2 just wants to be a camera hog! If she doesn't hold still, she knows you'll have to photograph her most.

Anonymous said...

If you put a permanent webcam in with Tap and her pups, I probably would be sitting here all day. She certainly is a careful attentive mommy, keeping her eye on all her squirmy little sprouts, making sure they don't get into too much trouble. Fascinating to watch.