All's well in the Puppy Room. Tap is being a great mom as usual and will hardly leave her brood to relieve herself or eat.
Here are the promised pics. I didn't "pose" them, but I will start that on day 3 when the ENS exercises begin. So...Sorry for the blurry, awful photos. It is amazing how fast those little blind and deaf puppies can drag themselves around the box!
Here are the promised pics. I didn't "pose" them, but I will start that on day 3 when the ENS exercises begin. So...Sorry for the blurry, awful photos. It is amazing how fast those little blind and deaf puppies can drag themselves around the box!
Proud mommy Tap
Endearing #1 (male): 8 oz this evening. Look at all that chrome!
#2 (female): 9 oz this evening. Reef / Click like face. Hmm. That must be a trait of the #2's.
#3 (female) Weight this evening: 12 oz. Her face reminds me of Cap from the 2008 litter...
#4 (male) Weight this evening: 11 oz. Chip-like face.
#5 (male) Weight this evening: 9.5 oz . Perfect little face
#6 (female) Weight this evening: 10.5 oz (little Miss Piggy)
8 comments:
I WANT. SO MUCH WHITE.
I'll have to come visit them sometime in May so I can get my flashy puppy fix.
Good job Tap, they are beauties!
Oh thanks for the photos!! FLASHY!!!! I love the lots of white and the tri!! They will be a nice looking group :))
Good momma Tap too!
I am so envious! I thought the first Tap / Chip go around produced the best looking pups, but I have to concede this batch looks pretty snazzy! Love all the chrome!
Congrats to the proud parents and Fiona!
Want ad: Willing to trade Tap / Chip 2 yr old male for #4 male. Kidding..I think! :-)
I'll take #1 in a heartbeat -gimme.
Nice pups, Fiona.
they are all beautiful, good mama Tap, i can't wait to see them grow!!!!
Alright if everyone is picking their favorites already my vote is for #6 the Fen look-a-like! How can you go wrong with a Fen twin? Also have an affinity for anyone with the nickname Miss Piggy! Will she be a future kick butt herding dog? Can't wait to see more photos. Fiona you have us spoiled with all the updates, but keep it up!
Post a Comment