This is yesterday's post...I was too tired last night to get it uploaded! This poor stray dog we've taken in - we cannot find his owner and now believe he was dumped. A reminder to keep your microchip information up to date on your dogs!!!
I tried to "pose" the puppies but soon gave up. Holy cow they were feisty and MAD last night. I suspect mom spent most of the day looking out the window at the other dogs enjoying the nice weather. Poor Tap. Today she gets a little leash walk, so that's something at least. I wanted to let her insides recover before she began any sort of exercise other than meandering about the yard.
I am going to "rate" the puppies' responses to the ENS just for fun! Like puppy testing, depending on the time of day, responses change so it means nothing AT ALL, just fun to monitor! 1 = barely noticed; 5 = REALLY struggled. Remember, they were hungry and mad last night when I did this! I am going to do it today at noon to see if there's a difference!
The names they have in their intros are not really names, I'll still most likely be calling them numbers...Just fun to label them. They WILL change in looks and personality (well, I hope so, right now they have the personality of blind mice). See if you can figure out why they might have earned the titles they got. Most are obvious, I think!
Introducing.....
Puppy #1 (male) "The Wee Man"
Weight (on April 6 at 8:30 pm): 10 oz; ENS scale "5"
Puppy #2 (female) "The Reef-peat"
Weight: 13 oz; ENS scale: "3"
Puppy #3 (female) "The Backwards Girl"
Puppy #4 (male) "The Chiplet"
Weight: 15 oz; ENS scale "3"
Puppy #5 (male) "Patty's Boy"
Weight: 13 oz, ENS scale "2"
Puppy #6 " 'Nef Said!"
5 comments:
Can I have that puppy and can I name it Repeat? Because if not, I have to clone mine, and that's expensive.
Yay, thanks for more updates, I think I need to get a life as I'm waiting for them with baited breath LOL.
Sorry to hear about the stray, poor guy.
Have you found from past litters that these scores reflected anything about how they grew up, or does it really vary from time to time.
I'd say they all get a 10 for shiny coats (including the toy)and just being so darn CUTE.
--Enjoy watching the updates. I got a nice shot of Tap at Blue Hill.
Kathi
Awe they are already getting cuter. Ok did Nef Said come breech ? Or why is she Fen backwards? So this is yesterdays post do we get 2 today? I don't know how you do it Fiona, but keep it up! And Thanks
Ha Ha - Nef Said is just the "Fen lookalike". The Backwards Girls was the the breach.
Erin - I don;t think the ENS "ratings" I am doing mean a thing! The pups are only reacting instinctively, since they are still blind deaf little mice :) You'll see by tonight's update!
Tracy - always did like the name "Repeat" Pete or Peat for short!
#1 is my fav. so far...no reason, I just like him! (And I guess I like #1's :) And 2's....And....
Post a Comment