Follow the growth and development of Creekside's current Border Collie Litter.
Instead of photos (they are too squirmy today) here is a little video of the puppies at the milk bar.
Weights / ENS "scale" at 6:30 pm
Both Mom and puppies look SO healthy!! :) Thanks for all the updates!! I am with you so far, I love them all!! :) What a cute litter :)
Well for me this was more exciting to watch than Avatar LOL!! Yes they all look great, good momma and what looks like an active bunch.
Yay Val - you were able to post a comment! Yes, this lot very active and squirmy - don't like to sit still for photos or weighing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Both Mom and puppies look SO healthy!! :) Thanks for all the updates!! I am with you so far, I love them all!! :) What a cute litter :)
Well for me this was more exciting to watch than Avatar LOL!!
Yes they all look great, good momma and what looks like an active bunch.
Yay Val - you were able to post a comment! Yes, this lot very active and squirmy - don't like to sit still for photos or weighing!
Post a Comment