Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Digs!

The puppies have moved down to the dog room with the big kids. I haven't got them outdoors yet - too cold and windy lately! Hopefully today...
The puppy pen...Tap has a bed on top of one of the crates so she can get away from the kids when needed.

Fen, Gem and Blaze - "I'll take what's behind curtain #1..."
At first, we keep things private until Tap feels more comfortable that nobody is going to hurt her babies!

Over the next day or so, we gradually move some of the blankets back so the adult dogs can safely meet and get used to the new kids....Fen can't WAIT until she's allowed in! See Tap's teeth....Fen is NOT welcome yet!

Yay! Finally allowed in! Here's Fen with #5..."Hello, little brother. You're going to grow up and look just like me!" (his face anyhow..)

Above and Below: Fen & her little bro #5


Above: Puppy #2 and "friend"

Pooped puppies...As opposed to poopy puppies, which they are fast becoming! Mom still doing clean up, but the work load is getting bigger!

#6 needs a face wash!

Hmm - More of #2...She is just always in the perfect "pose"!

A typical, upside down Creekside puppy (Puppy #1 is a professional napper!)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Aaaawwwww......they are getting way to cute. They are looking more like little dogs everyday. Thanks for the updates, I check several times a day hoping to see new photos.

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are cute! If I were looking for a pup (which I won't be for years), I would be sorely tempted by #1. Maybe it's the first born male, confident to sleep on his back thing...

Good job Tap and Chip- they are all beautiful!

:) Diane w/Cap

Erin Crossman said...

They are all looking so great!! I'm with Lynn, checking the computer several times a day for updates :)) Or just to keep looking at them!
Thank you so much for keeping this blog going!!

Tracy C. said...

#2 is the cutest, sweetest little thing I have ever seen. I can pick her up in May.