Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Creekside VanGo "Vince" (Cool name huh? Just for fun...)

My goodness I never knew how keeping this blog updated regularly would be so much more difficult in the spring! As the last Creekside litter was born in the dark, dreary days of November (2008), finding time to spend at the computer was easy...Not so much now! Fencing, lambing, sheep deworming, hoof trimming, barn cleaning, dog training, puppy play time, grass mowing and on and on. So, that's my story! Sorry all, I'll try and do better...

Since the darn video takes SO long to upload, more will come tomorrow..But tonight, I've uploaded the promised Vince video!


4 comments:

Erin Crossman said...

He looks wonderful!! So glad to see! They are getting around so well. I loved the frames near the end where he and Spur both stopped and turned to the camera.

Kathi said...

And all of the fans just look at the videos all day. HA, Not! Your extra efforts are appreciated - I expect especially for the new puppy owners!

I have to admit that I do look several times a day and replay the videos.

I agree they all look wonderful! Their tail control is real cute. It is fun to watch their development.

Sarah said...

YAY great video, Vince is so darn cute! Some of their tan markings are starting to show up more it seems.

Anonymous said...

Vince is doing really great. I`m happy to see that. He is such a cute little pup. I love his go-get-it attitude.