Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 10 - Eyes Opening


I've been a bad Blogger!  I'm sure you've all been waiting eagerly for action (lol).

Today the pups are 10 days old.  Ffat (#2 boy) has hit 2 lbs, with #3 nearly there.  Mini-Me #1 is still small at 19 oz this morning, but feisty and full of herself.  #4 ("meG") has found her voice....And finds it at the most inopportune moments - 2 am, 4 am....She usually has a fellow screecher as well, and it is usually Ffat (again possibly taking after his Uncle Mirk?).

Today I saw the barest of cracks in the largest puppies' (#2 & #3) eyes; won't be long now!
"My eyes are closed now cuz I so tired"

Portraits session was again, a bit of a fail, but I managed a few decent enough to at least show how their little faces have changed.

Sweet Little #1 (Black and White Girl)
#2 "Ffat" (Black and White Boy)
#3 (Black and White Girl)  I am holding her still, not holding her up!
#4 (Black and White Girl)


And now, to do more puppy laundry. But in parting, a couple of riveting (er...?) videos, taken today:

 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been waiting eagerly!

Anonymous said...

So cute and always eager to see updates.

Nyomi and Paws