I am almost giving up on getting this litter crate trained! Sheesh! It's not getting any better even though last night was their 4th night in individual crates and only for 6 hours. I have not had a such a LOUD group EVER. I am not sure who is the worst screamer, and there must be some quiet ones in the litter....But for the love of all that's holy...I need to SLEEP! :) So, you all better stock up on your Z's, 'cause you aren't going to get much Saturday night (and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday...)
However, they were 3/6 for "cleanliness" last night, despite the screeching. #3 was clean, as was #2 (YAY!) and #4 - a first for him, I think. Definitely a first for my girl! Usually she does both and then smears it into a soupy mess by morning. Only one poop last night - #1. But she did try - half of it seemed to be outside her wire crate.
Here are some pics from our vet visit yesterday. Everyone is A-1. All the microchips can be read, they are ready to GO!!! Now if only I could figure out the totally confusing new customs forms. Looks like I have to register my little Honda Element as a "commercial truck" to bring my 5 puppies into the USA. How funny is that. Thank goodness I finally made contact with a human being at US Customs who knows what she's doing and CAN help me get all this sorted out by Friday! Only 3 more days at Creekside.
Dre. Anne-Marie, Holistic Veterinarian and Canine/Equine acupuncturist with #6. I have asked her to speak at Creekside Camp during one of our lunch breaks and she agreed! She is fluent in English, so don't worry!
Exhausted after tearing around the exam room, pooping and peeing their little hearts out.
1 comment:
Congrats to all the new owners! Perhaps some complimentary ear plugs along with a toy, as they go to their new homes, are in order :) Sounds like they are going to be real crackers. Cool! Can't wait to see them grow!
Post a Comment