I didn't make the puppies sleep in crates last night - they spent the night in the puppy pen. It was heaven to actually sleep! I am just about to hit the road for Boston where I need to be sharp for a presentation (for work) so couldn't face another night of screaming! And since John is on puppy duty tonight, no doubt they won't be in crates tonight either. I won't have them crate trained, I guess. The last litter was easier - not sure why these guys are so against their crates!
Tomorrow I will post the parting video.
Customs headache ALL DONE! 3 hours on the phone while a very nice lady from US customs offices in Virginia walked me through the entire e-manifest process. My broker was going to charge me $200 to complete it! Final shipping costs should be sent to you all by tomorrow. I don't expect brokerage fees to be more than $30 or at most $40 each.
OK - better get to poop patrol.
No comments:
Post a Comment