...But last night I slept with earplugs!
Ratio still the same as yesterday for bladder control, only this time, there were also 2 pups who had poop smeared all over the place.
Clean pups last night (I paid more attention) were #3 and #6 ! Don't worry everyone - it will get better! By the weekend, they should be going 6 hours fine. "Should" being key word here, of course!
So, all the puppy matches have been completed, except for #5 and #4, which I am still undecided. Better hurry I guess! I can tell you all that #2 will be staying at Creekside and we are probably going to call her Creekside Gem. She was supposed to be Bet, but Bet for me is a smooth coat, pricked eared dog. Other names in the running are Creekside Gael and a bunch or weird ones that John doesn't like!
1 comment:
I KNEW #2 was staying when you didn't post any pics of her the other day! She is the coolest looking one in my opinion. I like Gem! Cool name.
Post a Comment