Sunday, April 11, 2010

A nice photo heavy makeup post!

Sorry all - I've been neglecting the blog for the past couple of days. I am so worried about #4 that I am scared that we'll all get to know him and then he'll get a poor prognosis for normality...

He is thriving, gaining weight and seems to be normal...He does topple over to one side more than the other, but he does have a big head :) (Inherited from granddad Glen perhaps?) We continue to watch him closely.

They have all been gaining steadily and are the squirmiest, liveliest litter I think I've had. Not sure what THAT means!!

Portraits on Day 8
Sweet Wee Man #1 (weight yesterday at 9:40 pm: 1 lb)

#2 girl - a Reef Peat only in looks - calm girl! Weight yesterday: 1 lb 6 oz)


#3 girl - not screaming for this photo...(Weight yesterday: 1 1/2 lbs)
But screaming for this one!

(#3 yelling)

#4 - our little Van Gogh (Weight yesterday: 1 lb 3.5 oz)

Adorable little #5 Boy. Weight yesterday: 1 lb 5 oz

#6 Beautiful Girl. Weight yesterday at 9:40 1 lb 6 oz

Another "Edge of Your Seat Action" video from this morning:

2 comments:

Candace said...

I would take #4 no problem!
I think Van is gorgeous. They all are, but liked him right away, nothing has changed my opinion of him.
Thinking positive thoughts his way!

Candace

Unknown said...

Very cute!--Kara