We believe that pups learn about life rules best from interacting with the pack from a very early age. We do try to keep things successful though...By removing crabby Auntie Jess for instance and all the cool, fuzzy puppy toys that the big kids covet !
Spur is fascinated with Vince !
Grandma Pat. We're not sure if she was actually looking for interaction or leftovers!
The pups enjoyed their first breakfast: Venison mixed with Dr. B's homemade puppy formula.
Vince got his very own portion, which he scarfed down quickly!
Last night's duck necks.
I sure hope it stops snowing and I can get the pups outdoors! The pups need some good old Vitamin D...And I need to wash the floor under their mats!
4 comments:
All so very cute and curious at that age. Vince seems to be doing great. I think he has wonderful markings. I love all the pictures and videos. My two daughters love them soooo much!!
I think that's why Reef is so good at taking it to a reasonable level and knowing when and who she can't push it with...
...#2 even has a little collar to match her nose...awww!
I think Spur is facinated with Vince because his markings are similar. Note the marking on Vinces neck/shoulder and on Spurs flank/hip! Is that #6 looking at me? Is #3 looking for lunch from Grammy Pat or does she want to play? Darn they are just too cute, wish I lived closer.Got my toys, kong, collar and leash all ready for my new baby and broke the news to the dogs here, the boys are less than thrilled, the girls are excited to have a new baby! Thanks again Fiona for Keeping the photos and blog updated it is much appreciated!
Great photos!! They are too cute! Glad that Lynn and I are still on the same page....I went and got some new puppy things (like we needed more toys and such :)) some time ago! Getting very excited!!
Post a Comment