Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Camera Troubles!

Hello - I'm back, but camera is not...All my pics from today are crap. I think I did something to the settings so will have to actually peruse the manual..And for a simple point and shoot camera - I still can't figure it out!

So, today was a beautiful day and the puppies spend part of the afternoon out in an Xpen while the dogs played ball. After a bit of whining they settled down and had a nap. I took all kinds of photos, none of which are worth putting through Photoshop, so you won't see them here.

The local Watering Hole.

Now that the pups' teeth are almost in...I hope Tap doesn't go on strike! Pups are not really getting much off their duck wings yet, but that isn't the point - it's just to get them used to the smell, sight, taste and texture, while they are still under 4 weeks. Next week, I'll add something else.


Weights today -again - there is so much movement on the scale that it is getting harder to get an accurate reading!

Puppy #1: 3 lbs, 9 oz.
Puppy #2: 3 lbs (she is a very girly girl)
Puppy #3: 3 lbs, 6 oz.
Puppy #4: 3 lbs, 6 oz.
Hank: 3 lbs, 10 oz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, sorry the camera isn't working --thanks for the intentions, though! Too much light, or something?

They look like little giants next to Tap (she's a good measuring stick)--only five more weeks!