Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 29 - Sorry No Pics or Video today!

Puppies are very keen on food - so introduced some chicken backs today, as well as a meat/veggie mix. So far, so good in terms of digestion. They are having no troubles! Still that strange running commentary as they eat...I never had that with any of my previous (kibble weaned) litters! Saw some very adult like "swallow whole then barf up and eat it a second time" behavior. They are also discovering that food is better the second time around :)

They spent some time outdoors loose with the other dogs...They did not venture far from the door / patio area but #4 was really wanting to play with the Big Kids' ball. He is a real toy boy, that one! #3 was very quiet and preferred to stay in my lap, as did #1. Hank found a shady spot and took a nap, and #2 was a bit wary at first, but soon explored a bit of the (dead) flowerbed and grass (also dead). I never thought I would say it, but we NEED RAIN! Then everything would turn green!

Tomorrow - pictures I promise!

2 comments:

Tuckahoe Lamb and Cattle Co. said...

I would gladly share some of our rain with you if I could. It just stopped raining after almost 4 solid days of rain. My pond expanded to about 10 times its normal size and my poor sheep couldn't get through the gate into the lower pasture. At least they were stuck on the side with the barn.

Candace said...

I love hearing all the tid bits about the puppies!
Thank you!
Candace