Around here, with Spring comes MUD! So I apologize in advance for the state of the pups faces...Tap does get rinsed off every time she goes out, but she is like the soft side of Velcro when it comes to dirt. So now the puppies get to drink "Straight Up, Warm and from a Dirty Glass". Tap tried to clean them off, but I think she is just making it worse :)
Anyways, no daily weights today - I can say that they are all content happy growing puppies! No "fading puppy syndrome" risk now. Everyone had their nails trimmed again with #1 fighting the most today and #4 a close second.
And now for the photos!
The "Line Up"
The "Line Up"
Puppy #1 needs a face washing!
Puppy #2
Puppy #3

Puppy #4

Puppy #5 (now known as "Hank" - thanks to my husband John, who's propensity for nonsensical nicknames is astounding). Hank was the first to wag his tail today! 
My (probably futile) attempts at early potty training...We'll see how clean the newspaper is later.
2 comments:
They are getting cuter by the day, must say I am partial to #1, like the "other" Chip! My mom puts a litter box in ( with wood pellets) and surprisingly as soon as they can crawl into it they do use it! Humans are funny things! I am going mad here with still so much snow we can't work and can't even get the sheep to the pasture. Rumor has it a girl is coming for me to breed this weekend so I will be having fun, sorry Tap, but you are still my "over the border" girl! Love your little Chip Daddy
Perfectly adorable!
A little dirt never hurt anyone!
You and Tap are doing a fabulous job with the puppies!
Thanks for all the updates! They are truly appreciated!
Candace
Post a Comment