Friday, April 4, 2008

Day 11 - #2 is the first...

...To open her eyes. Just a crack right now, by the end of the weekend everyone's eyes should be at least starting to open.

I have not done the daily weights and ENS yet..So for now - here's a video. It's dark because I didn't want to turn on the bright lights and I used my Night Shot feature on my camera. Oh, at the end, will be a second or two of Tap's brother Che practising agility a couple of years ago - that's what I taped over (sorry Cathy!) and didn't press the stop button early enough to end the "Quick Capture" feature on YouTube (which is MUCH faster than downloading it to movie making software, editing, then uploading to YouTube!)



As you can see - #5 ("Tank") is in a frenzy to get to the milk bar. He is a do-er!

No comments: