Today we moved the pups out of the safe, quiet puppy room (guest bathroom) to the hectic basement/dog room/TV room - where we spend much of our time. I set up an enclosure with a crate that they can go in and out of to sleep. No more whelping box! They spent a long time yelling and talking and grumbling when first moved, but soon christened my new indoor/outdoor area carpet (I bought 2 the same so one can be "cleaned" and the other can be in use). Not sure how that's going to hold up - washable blankets may be the way to go...Or more of those cool jigsaw puzzle kid play mats. Those are sure easy to clean!
Here are a few (terrible) pics. I am no photographer and my camera is a cheap point and shoot - so sorry for all the "devil eyes"!
The new playpen area - oh look, the red square is being christened too! Luckily Tap is still willing to do most of the clean up..But probably not for much longer!
The sleeping area - This is Spur's favorite crate - I think he may miss it!

More hopeful potty training (unsuccessful)

Blaze waiting for some action (you'll have to wait another 2 weeks dude)
Darling Grandma Pat with Hank
And (of course) the cute video of the day - I can't figure out how to get the sound to upload, so I couldn't catch all of #3's barking and puppy growls as he was attempting to engage in play.
3 comments:
Wow! Lots of action today. The puppies look like they're enjoying their new surroundings already. I especially love the photo of Pat and Hank.
This is so cool! Thank you for the great pictures and video.
They are all so darn cute!
So glad they are in your home! They would never leave mine!
Candace
Have no fear, as soon as it's warm enough for the babies to go outside, I'll come up with my camera and save you from the point and shoot. :-)
They are getting so big! They act almost like dogs now!
Post a Comment