Thursday, April 10, 2008

Day 17 - (Very) Quick (and Very Boring) Update

Sorry folks - this is where the "posts are getting exponentially better each day" comments will be taken back.

Too darn busy to do photo shoots today - by next week work should be back to normal - had a couple of big proposals to complete this week! In between that, lambs, hosing mud off 7 dogs and puppy handling, puppy box cleaning....Well, there are just not enough hours in the day!

Puppies had their first visitor today - my neighbor. Nothing very exciting...Hank (#5) posed adoringly in my arms. Everyone got handled a bit by their first stranger.

Last lamb born at around midnight last night - a whopping ram lamb who had to be untangled and pulled. I think Murphy (our ram) is too big for our ewes! Head count: 20 lambs off 13 ewes, and no bottle babies! Roach is looking much better too! He's getting better at raiding every milk bar he can.

Tonight I actually can sleep the whole night through! ZZZZzzzzzzz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah --every update is a good update. I like words.

Anonymous said...

Every bit is appreciated-- yesterday's pics are still evoking lots of "awwws" around here. :)

Anonymous said...

No worries! The last set of pictures were too cute and still very much enjoyed!

Thank you!
Candace

Tuckahoe Lamb and Cattle Co. said...

All updates are very exciting! I'm always interested to know what the pups are up to.