Tap had to be hosed down 3 times today, because she looked like this:
She is thrilled about the hose (NOT!)Here is a video of the puppies in the puppy room. They are becoming curious (except for Hank, who was born curious!) and I'm sure everyone is picking out their favorites! Again, I apologize for the overlap to another video shoot - from a training day last fall - this time you catch a glimpse of Dave Young's handsome "Patch". I use the Quick Capture feature on YouTube, which doesn't allow edits after you've uploaded. It's faster. But you have to be fast with the stop button!
Daily Stats:
Puppy #1: 2 lbs 13 oz.
Puppy #2: 2 lbs 9 oz.
Puppy #3: 2 lbs 12 oz.
Puppy #4: 2 lbs 12 oz.
Hank: 2 lbs 15 oz.
And, to explain why the hosing down of dogs takes up so much of my time:

Case in point.
4 comments:
Tap looks so pretty in that first shot. If I hosed my dog that many times in a day, he would mutiny.
What sweet, cuddly puppies...
...can I have mine yet? : )
I still think mud is better than snow, but I'm not a cold weather person.
The puppies have grown so much lately. I can't believe how active they are already.
Wow, nice video...still like #1, great face....and those mud shots phew....must be part of the season up there...hopefully their fur dries quickly?? If Tracy had to hose off Caper three times a day, he would find a way to get back down here to Tampa :-)) I can't believe how quickly those puppies are now so mobile...
Oh my! Someone needs to invent a doggie washing machine for you!
Oh yeah! You have one it is called the hose! :-)
It is a wonder you have the time for all these fabulous updates!
You must also be a mind reader I hoping you would post a mud picture.
Candace
Post a Comment