Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 19 Adventure!

This evening, the puppies spent some time with the gang (safely behind an Xpen), while the hockey game was on. Jess and Kap immediately got the hell out of Dodge - no puppies for them, thank you! Spur, whom you'll see him at the beginning of the video, looking into the Xpen hopefully (can they play yet, huh huh can they can they?) is fascinated. Blaze filled his mouth with toys to hopefully engage someone in play, but he was quite scared of the puppies when they got nose to nose!


Pat was so so sweet - as only Pat can be - giving kisses to each puppy as I held them in turn on my lap. I think she'll play a big part in raising her grandkids! At the end of the video clip you see her rolling around on the floor with #4.


Tap was a bit nervous at first, but calmed down when she was sure nothing bad was happening to her brood.





Unfortunately, my camera battery died so didn't get very many good shots - I apologize! I wish I could have caught Grandma's kisses. The photo below is actually Pat wiping bums, not Tap - amazing!



Hey - you look like me! (This is Spur and #3)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun to see all of your dogs from different angles --for instance, I had no idea that's what the back of Pat looks like. I love Spur's expression --he is doing exactly what Caper would be doing, Caper loves puppies...(haha, don't know about living with puppies...)

I actually aaawed when Pat rolled over -so gentle, Caper came over to see what the fuss was about.(Er, nothing. Carry on naively!) One of our biggest, bumbliest goldens is gentle like that with puppies -so sweet to watch.

Anonymous said...

These are some lucky pups- not only do they have a great mom, they've got an attentive loving grandma and some fun "uncles". Very sweet video with Pat- I can see that Tap's got good genes. :)