Today the puppies enjoyed their first RMB. Gourmet Brome Lake Duck wing, locally farmed and a staple of my dog's diet (and necks too!) I was really only expecting them to sniff it and possibly suck on it a bit, as 3 week old puppies should...But these guys were like a hungry pack of wolf cubs. #3 caught whiff of the duck wing first, followed closely behind by Hank, then #2, followed by #4 and then, last but not least, #1.

You can see that Tap is still feeding them well too - lots of Mud Milkshake going around - again, I apologize for the state of the puppies' faces. I never can guess how one keeps them clean during mud season when momma dog is doing lots of outdoor exercise!



All done - but a nice chunk for Tap to clean up!
As you can see, yesterday's play area has downsized (toilet area was WAY to big) and carpet is gone (being cleaned - already!) These kid play mats work just GREAT! They were about $14 for 4 squares and they have good traction and are easy to clean. You can get them, I believe at Home Depot and probably Toys R Us too. The toys, alas, must be removed when Tap is in the pen, as she believes they are all there for her benefit.
Look at #3 checking out Chicken lady - no you can't eat that chicken!
The three toys here make very strange noises - but drive Jess crazy! Today they all had the vacuum cleaner going around their pen and the electrician was in doing some work, so they all met him too today. A very busy day for the Lolly-pups!
1 comment:
LOL! I do not think that duck wing had a chance!
Candace
Post a Comment