Another warm day!
The Great Outdoor Games
Okay, so these are actually photos that were taken yesterday....But anyways, today the puppies met 2 new people, one of whom works at the local nursing home and is going to arrange the puppies to visit! That will be another socialization item I can check off. They also spent most of the day loose in the dog room (supervised by me, Tap, Pat, Blaze and Spur) as I worked. They had some more lessons from their Uncles and Pat and Tap both spent some time playing the mouthing games - teaching bite inhibition. Also, we were having (more, continuous, never ending) work done upstairs and the nail gun compressor and banging, saw etc. were very loud for a while! These noises send Blaze, Spur and Jess hiding for cover, but Tap, Pat and the puppies played through it all !
The Milk Bar - Drive Thru version
This is what Kap thinks of the puppies.
I heard the puppies actually crunching their little duck neck bones today (was partially mashed up with the help of my trusty mallet) and are still helping themselves to the 24 Hour Milk Bar. Tap is certainly doing an excellent job for a first timer. But when you watch Pat, you know where it comes from!
And now, for the very cute pics:
Puppy #1 (Girl)
Puppy #2 (Girl)
Puppy #3 (Boy) - sorry it's blurry...He was not about to pose for the camera!

Sweet Puppy #4 (Boy) and last but NOT least, Hank, the "man":



5 comments:
Fiona, those were excellent photos --I love all the ones close up, they look so different now. Really, really, really cute puppies!
Get back to your books ! :)
Fiona,
Fantastic pictures, you start scrolling through them thinking, wow, thats a great face, another great face, even better face and then you get to the last shot and its just perfect...what a beautiful litter of puppies....all of them look loaded with personality and those eyes are killers...just really handsome and pretty puppies
Wonderful pictures! I especially enjoyed the "close-ups". It was great to be able to see the puppies. I love all of their expressions.
OMG! I LOVE their faces! All so sweet, the picture of Hank, to die for! Precious!
Thank you very much for the great shots!
Candace
Post a Comment