
These kids were well behaved and after some coaching, the little girl was holding the puppies in her lap, and helped carry some back to bed after the party. The little boy was more interested in the dog toys and the dog's water bowl(s), but it was wonderful for the puppies and they were very well behaved. Yes, all the wet spots on the indoor/outdoor carpet is pee (blotted and disinfected, but pee nonetheless). Nobody seemed to care about kneeling in it! Boy am I glad I didn't use that carpet as the main floor of the puppy pen!

That's #2 in the front.

#4 trying hard to give kisses!

#3 and #2

Puppy #1
And this is the "after the party" shot. That's #1 with her head hanging out. She is fast asleep.
3 comments:
What fun! And valuable for both the puppies and the kids. :)
That is too funny! #1 and her head hanging out of the crate.
All the puppies seemed to be enjoying the little aliens!
Candace
There's a park about five minutes away that's always teeming with kids. I'm going to take my puppy, throw it in the middle, and say, "have at it!" (not really, of course : ).
I hope no one thinks I'm odd for bringing a puppy to a kid's park all of the time!
Post a Comment