Today we had (more) work done in our house and the nail gun, saw and compressor were going all day and was very loud! Blaze and Spur wouldn't eat they were so nervous. The puppies got used to it pretty fast. At its worst, I fed them a nice meal of tripe and duck wing. Nothing like Classical Conditioning!
No video today - it is pouring rain again and cold - we even had some wet snow. There are flood warnings and our creek has overflowed and wrecked part of my walking trail.
No video today - it is pouring rain again and cold - we even had some wet snow. There are flood warnings and our creek has overflowed and wrecked part of my walking trail.
Spur Gets What He Wants


This evening's "Meal"...

...Was just meant to be played with, there is no way that baby teeth can get through that! They like the smell of it though...Kind of like a dirty barn. Yum.
And now for the Cute Portraits. I really need to get someone with a decent camera and some photography skills to show off the puppies - I do not do them justice!

#1 (Girl) Look at those eyes!

#2 (Girl)

#3 (boy) My camera skills are so poor - I apologize!

#4 (Boy)

Hank
(they were all playing under the wood stove today for some reason!)
(they were all playing under the wood stove today for some reason!)
6 comments:
Me me me (puppy photos)!!!! :-)
I like all the photos. It's got to be hard with 7(?) dogs and five puppies running around...big swirling mass of dogs just itching to get in your way and see what you're doing : ).
(But if you're really bent on it...I suppose I could chip in to have Grace sent via Fed-Ex, if someone has a big enough box...)
Number 2 seems to have calmed down. I remember a time when you couldn't get photos of her because she was such a wiggle worm. Today, it looks like she's posing.
Geez, Tracy. You could just chip in for the gas.
Although shipping me in a box probably WOULD make you feel better. :-)
Picture of #2 - awww!!!
Grace - Can you come??? You can spend the night and we can work dogs - practise Click's outrun for Cummington??? I have 4 wild yearlings and Murphy to work right now. Of course, my husband would want to put you to work too - :) But if you can entertain yourself while we do chores...And I'm sure you can with 5 puppies :)
Photos are great, I love them all. I think # 2 has a little Madonna in her she certainly has the "pose" just right! :-)
# 3 looks coy.
Friends and family are thoroughly enjoying the blog.
Candace
Post a Comment