Friday, May 9, 2008

Baptism by Fire

Just to let everyone know about how the crate think worked out last night...Well, I didn't even hear John come in so did NOT get down to let them out to pee around midnight....I woke up at 4:30 in that panicked state like when you have an important appointment and know you forgot to set the alarm....And rushed down to the dog room to see what disasters awaited me.....

And, while all the puppies were eager to get out, NOBODY HAD A SINGLE ACCIDENT. Wow. I had meant to work up to 7 hours straight "gradually". Oh well, nothing like Baptism by Fire!

Diane, your boy should make it to LAX with dry fur no problem!

I am very impressed with the whole gang! And, since I've been up since 4:30, they have been playing constantly...As soon as one looks like it's looking for a place to "go", all I need to do is open the door, call "Puppies Puppies Puppies" and they all come flying. Peeing in unison - outdoors! A beautiful sight :)

1 comment:

Candace said...

Wow! That is great! Every 6 or 7 hours will be a piece of cake!
Thank you very much!

Two week countdown!
I keep telling Fergie and Henri they have a little sibling coming. I don't think they believe me! :-)

Candace