Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 43 Photos

We will begin with a bit of humor...

This is Typical Blaze. He IS intelligent, even if he doesn't always look it.
In contrast:


Beautiful, contemplative Tap (contemplating the cat or the ball or both)
Those eyes...Puppy #1
The Ready for Action Girl: Puppy #2

The King of the ball... Puppy #3

Analysing (the best way to...Jump on the Cat? Steel the ball? Pull off my socks?)...Puppy #4

What to do..What to do...? (#4 again)

Doggone Tired: Hank (aka The Man).
"Play Hard. Sleep Hard."
"Go Hard or Go Home" (some of Hank's motto's)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow --haven't seen up close pictures of them in awhile --are they all gorgeous or what? The tan on #4 is so rich!

(Good photos!)

Anonymous said...

The pups just keep getting cuter and cuter. Tap looks great. Blaze, hmm, well he is a red dog... :)

And, I once jokingly put down your weather- well, today as I was picking off foxtails and ticks, I was thinking maybe I should take back those words... :)

Anonymous said...

Blaze is the man. :-) He and Meg should really hook up. Those two are cut out of the same mold! Blaze just got a few more brain cells.

And LOVELY puppy pictures!!! Aww!!