Not much to report here, except puppies cannot be outdoors unless someone is watching them like a HAWK, as in not doing anything else! Today Dent (Fen) snuck under the fence twice to check out the sheep. I had to go and get her. Everyone else was satisfied with the sheep poop :)
Tattoo appointment made for Thursday morning for Fen, #2 and #3. Health check, health travel certificates, vaccinations (for #2 and #3) and microchipping (Fen, #4 and #5 (Hank)) happening on Tuesday next week at exactly 8 weeks.
Flights will be booked on Thursday, and then I promise I will send all the info (that I said I would send yesterday :)
Yikes, I need to quit my job to catch up on my life! Alas, job pays bills so no good!
And if you were video deprived, here is Blaze's running Aframe experiment. I have a whole 4 days to get it right and consistent :)
The jump in front is set to help Blaze scope his upside take off point - like a jump grid!...Then it is all about striding! I have a terrible eye for such things! So thank goodness Val is helping me remotely :)
This set is with 2x 8" jumps (5 feet from base)and no stride regulator on the downside 1st slat.
Which one is deeper in the zone? Our local judges around here will probably call everything that is not stopped, (sigh), but this is a much healthier and faster way for Blaze to do his Aframe.
Yes, I am wearing a turtleneck and rubber boots - as I do this training right after my morning hike (which is very muddy and starts off pretty cold). Boy was I hot after this! And my jeans are LL Bean lined with flannel - NEED to get my summer clothes out!!!
2 comments:
4 days -that sounds like my way of contact training : ). I want to do the pvc box thing...if I could actually find an aframe!
Hey,
If you want to start working on # 4's A Frame contact I am there!
Kidding!
Fiona has her hands full teaching # 4 how to vaccuum and wash dishes.
;-)
Candace
Post a Comment