Saturday, May 10, 2008

Day 47 - Food Fight!

OK, so not a food fight in the true sense of the word...But today during the puppies' lunch, Hank and #3 got in a bit of a tiff over a piece of beef tongue. It was loud but harmless, and very normal for a pack of siblings who eat out of the same flying saucer dish!...But it also made me realize that the puppies now need to eat in a less competitive environment! So tonight began feeding in crates. I will work with each one so that non becomes a food guarder. Tonight I figured Hank would be the first. He ate outside of a crate and I stroked and talked to him while he ate his duck necks. I do the same exercise periodically with the big dogs. Only Blaze gulps as he is positive I really do want his hunk of raw liver!

Puppy #1

Puppy #2


Puppy #3
Puppy #4
Hank
And, because mom won't say no...
I would really like her to loose the - er - "udder" BEFORE trial season!
#3 snoozing with 15 year old Boomer (sporting his new summer haircut!)
#3 after the "Restraint" test (during conclusion of puppy testing today)...Uh, yeah...He really minded being held on his back (NOT!) :)
And the only other decent photo (out of many) that I took today: Here's #4 and a very big KONG.
I have made my puppy matches! Stay tuned.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've spoiled us. I was going through withdrawals, since the last one was in the AM.

Cute pictures -#3, really cute!

Candace said...

LOL! Tap What a good mom!
Happy Mothers Day!

Candace

Anonymous said...

Back from our camping trip, and now staying tuned... :)

Tuckahoe Lamb and Cattle Co. said...

Tracy, I was thinking the same thing. Especially since I had to leave about 2pm yesterday and didn't get back till this morning. We are spoiled!