Sorry folks - the weather was awful here today so took advantage and did all my errands - shopping and stuff. Boring and frustrating - I hate crowds. But I'm good for another month or so :)
Today the puppies spent almost 2 hours in individual crates...Again, no accidents, although Hank was crying to get out the minute I returned to the dog room.
This evening I took the puppies on their first walk - or at least, I attempted to! All the puppies are readily following me and coming when I call..."Puppies Puppies Puppies!". It's true that they are so easily sidetracked...A new leaf, or a stick...Or Woody coming out form his cat door under the deck...The only puppies that actually (kind of) made it on the "walk" (all of 5 minutes, over the culvert - we didn't attempt the bridge yet!) was #1 and Hank. #2 and #3 got involved in a game of hide under the pile of branches (that was supposed to be picked up this weekend!) and #4 was (I think) busy digging to China - under the deck.
Today the puppies spent almost 2 hours in individual crates...Again, no accidents, although Hank was crying to get out the minute I returned to the dog room.
This evening I took the puppies on their first walk - or at least, I attempted to! All the puppies are readily following me and coming when I call..."Puppies Puppies Puppies!". It's true that they are so easily sidetracked...A new leaf, or a stick...Or Woody coming out form his cat door under the deck...The only puppies that actually (kind of) made it on the "walk" (all of 5 minutes, over the culvert - we didn't attempt the bridge yet!) was #1 and Hank. #2 and #3 got involved in a game of hide under the pile of branches (that was supposed to be picked up this weekend!) and #4 was (I think) busy digging to China - under the deck.
1 comment:
Haha --funny update. Puppies. : )
Post a Comment