Monday, May 19, 2008

Where is #2? (and #4?)

OK, so everyone is asking about these two, since they didn't make it into any of the shots yesterday. #4 was probably digging a new road, playing with Woody or lying in stealth waiting to pounce on Blaze...A favorite pastime.

And here is #2. She is NOT innocent. As I said, Fen had LOTS of help with the rock garden.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fen's expression is perfect for the caption. #2 is probably going to be breaking Caper's gentlemanly rules. He may initially have a heart attack.

Anonymous said...

Those girls are gorgeous. I can't decide which one is more adorable-- good thing I've got the boy I've been waiting for, otherwise I might be jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

Not possible. Not Tracy's puppy!

Caper is SO going to have a heart attack.....

BTW, Click bought Tracy's puppy a toy yesterday. But he just had to try it out, and he killed the squeaker before we could even get out of the store. So then he had to buy another one. He'll be so bummed when he learns that he has to actually GIVE it to her.....

Anonymous said...

Awwww, thanks Grace.

I love Click. : )