Today Hank came along with the 2 girls to the nursing home. Many of the residents remembered the puppies from last visit and commented how big they had gotten! We did the trip to the Dementia Unit and also visited a lady who is turning 100 years old in a week. The girls were stars (and so was Hank) - there were a couple of little puddles, which the staff said not to worry about - as "these floors have seen a lot worse!" Once again, I was armed with paper towel and Benefect spray...And my camera!
Many of the same ladies were sitting in the front room.
Fen sat quietly with this lady for a very long time, licking her and cuddling...Until Hank decided it was time for action. I wanted to capture Fen in her "relaxed state", but I got the wall eyed look instead :)
Hank - just before he sprang.
#2 was very good too, but mostly wanted to nibble toes in compression stockings instead:)
All the puppies went tearing down the hallway on the 3rd floor (the least dependent floor) and had a great time dashing in and out of resident rooms!
And I captured this cute photo of 15 year old Boomer and Hank yesterday morning. Hank went to Boomer's bed in by himself and cuddles up beside his wise old elder. Boomer mostly gets tripped up by the puppies, but he really does like them, deep down.
Reminds me of him and another puppy...13 years ago...This is 2 year old Boomer and baby Jess.
3 comments:
Cute photos -they do look much bigger.
Lots of toes in flip flops to nibble here in FL. Although it might be under-appreciated. : ) I think one of the goldens is just going to LOVE her.
Wonderful pictures! I'm starting to count down the days (actually, I've been counting the whole time). Only one more week! I've been telling the dogs about their new brother.
Very sweet. :)
Post a Comment