Didn't get my camera out today - either of them!
Tonight I am going to *attempt* to put the puppies in their crates at bedtime, which is going to be soon for me - man these puppies are running me ragged :) . John works until Midnight so can wake me up when he gets home so I can let them out...That is if I am not awake already and if the puppies have made it that long!
When we brought Jess home 13 years ago, she was only 6 weeks old and had had very little socialization, no crate training or potty training whatsoever. By the second night she was lasting 7 hours quietly! (OK, so the first night was not so great!)
Think I can repeat that? I'll let you know :)
I *almost* have the pups matched...Just 2 that could go either way and will let tomorrow's testing be the final judge.
So, can you all wait until Monday????
Maybe I'll be nice and let you know by Saturday! :)
I can't believe they will only be with me another 2 weeks.
2 comments:
I can only imagine the energy for one puppy, x 5...having to get *5* puppies up and let them out, and not only that, but have to get them back in -and quiet again!
They are so very easy to get out and in. They follow readily and come when called immediately...All to the same name right now of course! "Puppies Puppies Puppies!"
I guess maybe a litter of Beagles may not be as easy to handle?
Post a Comment